1. What is your name, age, major, hometown?
2. What’s your dream job?
3. Which social media websites do you use the most? How often?
4. Which websites do you visit the most? What are your favorite ones?
5. What apps do you use the most?
6. What’s your favorite book or the last one you read?
7. What’s your favorite movie or the last one you read?
8. What’s your favorite band, album or song?
9. What would motivate you to buy a paper from the rack rather than read it online?
10. If you were asked to tell a story using only one photo, what subject would you chose?
11. If you could write one story about a topic that you are passionate about, what would it be?
12. If you could write one story about someone or something in North Mississippi, Oxford or Lafayette County, what would it be?
13. Give me five story ideas about Oxford, Lafayette County or Mississippi, or bigger topics you could localize, that you would like to write about this semester.
14. If you had to create a Top 10 List related to Oxford, Lafayette County and Mississippi, what would it be?
15. What’s your favorite charity or non-profit organization? Why?
16. If you could create a small promotional campaign for a business, organization, non-profit, club, etc., what would you choose and how would you promote it?
17. If we could ask one question to people in the area and create a small documentary project with their answers, what question would you like to ask?
18. What comes to mind when you hear the term or think about “fake news?”
19. What are your thoughts about our new president’s relationship with the media?
20. Would you be willing to be part of a show that discusses the media?